Many of our clients have a number of questions regarding taxation in the UK. The most common question when buying real estate is the registration for a legal property, what taxes need to be paid, tax minimization, and so on. Each case is individual, which depends on your personal circumstances, and therefore it is important to get competent and clear advice from a specialist.
Veles Properties' partner has been providing cross-border business structuring services for 45 years and advising on international tax planning. Partners include an English Chartered Accountant, author of a number of classic publications in the field of international taxation, and a Chartered International Tax Specialist with long-term experience in the renowned Russian bar association.
- Planning for the creation of international holding structures engaged in the sale of goods and the provision of services in most of the world's jurisdictions;
- Planning for the international exploitation of intangible assets, incl. patents, trademarks, know-how;
- Planning for real estate transactions in the UK, EU countries and Russia;
- Planning for the creation of international investment funds;
- Planning when choosing a tax residence for individuals and legal entities;
- Full range of services related to taxation in the UK, including:
- Tax residency issues;
- Resident non-domiciled regime planning issues;
- Net capital creation issues;
- Participation in trusts and foundations;
- Inheritance tax issues.