Eastman Village 1 - Flats
Harrow, London, UK
Homes such as those at Eastman Village, in an area of regeneration, offer the possibility of far greater increases in property values compared to those in un-regenerated surrounding areas. As part of the £1.75bn regeneration programme by Harrow council, investing in Eastman Village is a great opportunity for capital growth whether you are a first time buyer or looking for your next investment.
About the Project
- Eastman Village is a new community in the heart of Harrow, 3 acres of extensive landscaped parkland and gardens within the development, designed by award winning architect Pollard Thomas Edwards.
- Home to the Kodak Factory for 125 years, this impressive regeneration development will provide up to 2,000 homes in addition to restaurants, cafés, shops and planned offices set around a landscaped park creating a new leisure, business and residential destination.
- Live in a Zone 5 location with Zone 2 equivalent travel times. From Eastman Village to Harrow & Wealdstone station is just 10 min walk , and from the station you can get to Euston in 13 min. The nearest Underground station is Harrow-on-the Hill just 20-25 min
- All apartments are with modern finishing, flooring with underfloor heating and a generous open plan living/dining area, German U-shaped, handless kitchen with integrated appliances, balconies with plenty of storage space throughout
- Residents' gym, planned cafés, restaurant & supermarket within the development, free car club membership available for residents
- Rental 4% yield
- 999 leasehold
About the Area
- The Borough of Harrow lies in the north-western outer ring of London
- Harrow is home to the famous boys school, Harrow school, which was founded in 1572 under a Royal Charter granted by Queen Elizabeth I and boasts 9 Prime Ministers, including Winston Churchill and Benedict Cumberbatch.
- The area will benefit from two new schools, 3,000 new jobs and fast transport links to central London
- 98% of schools in Harrow are judged by Ofsted as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
- Expected capital growth of up to 20% over the next 5 years