Warwick Square 3 - Flats
Kensington, London, UK
Prime location, world famous address with a rich history and heritage dating back to the time of Queen Victoria! The 375 Kensington High Street project won the 2016 London Best Residential Development award.
About the Project
- The area has been home to members of the Royal Family since the days of Queen Victoria
- World famous people - writers, artists and businessmen. It was here that Agatha Christie lived and worked
- Walking down the street you can easily meet a celebrity
- Living in Kensington you are at the center of cultural life with numerous performances and musicals at Albert Hall
- The best Russian restaurant in London Marya Ivanovna is also not far away
About the Area
- The project consists of several phases and has a total of about 150 apartments. Well-designed layouts and spacious apartments make this complex very attractive.
- Convenient transport links, literally 8 minutes to the tube station Kensington High Street
- Minutes away from Holland & Hyde parks
- The best cafes, restaurants, clubs, bars
- Excellent Whole Foods health food store
- Fashionable department stores Harrods and Selfridges are also are nearby
- Close to galleries, theaters and museums Saatchi Gallery, South Kensington Museum
- The best schools and universities are also very close to UCL university College London, Imperial College.
- Residents are offered 24/7 concierge service, gym, swimming pool, sauna, spa rooms, business lounge, private cinema and parking
- The complex has stunning landscaped gardens, fountains
- High specification of the apartments: Individual bespoke designer kitchen with lighting, fully equipped with superior Kupperbusch built-in appliances: multifunction hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, plate warmer and dishwasher. Comfortable cooling and heating control throughout the apartment. Heated floors. The bathrooms are composite stone, fitted mirrored wardrobes, fully tiled walls. Entrance wooden doors and wooden surface to the terraces. Spacious chic bedrooms, soft fluffy carpets and built-in wardrobes. "Engineering" wood floor in the halls. There are CCTV surveillance cameras and a video intercom.
- There is an Italian cafe on the project territory
- Rental Yield 3.5% per year
- 999 Leasehold