Fitzrovia Place 2 - Flats
Fitzrovia, London, UK
Fitzrovia is a truly unique and historic area in central London! For centuries it has been home to famous writers, artists and celebrities.
About the Project
- tunning building infrastructure combining historical heritage and new style trends
- The facade of the building will be made of natural stone
- Bronze impressive Juliet balconies
- Windows from floor to ceiling
- Great Portland Street Tube Station 3 minutes walk.
- The legendary Regent Park is within walking distance
- The project consists of 1 2 and 3 bedroom penthouse apartments
- High quality furnishings for the apartments: bespoke wooden floors throughout, custom built kitchen, stone countertops, fully equipped with appliances: hob, oven, microwave, fridge / freezer, wine cooler and dishwasher. Comfortable cooling and heating control throughout the apartment. Heated floors. The bathrooms are marbled. Bespoke built-in wardrobes. CCTV cameras and video intercom available
- For the convenience of residents 24/7 concierge, parking
- Profitable investment, high and stable demand for rent due to the lack of new housing in the area
- Rental Yield 3.5% per year
- 999 Leasehold
About the Area
- This area has always been popular with famous people. Famous writers such as Dylan Thomas, George Orwell, Virginia Woolf and Charles Dickens lived here.
- Charles Darvin, a naturalist and father of the theory of evolution, lived on Gover Street
- John Lennon lived and worked here, it was here that he wrote the famous song "Yesterday"
- American singer and composer Bob Dylan
- Fashionable restaurants and cafes are located here
- Shops, boutiques and artisan shops
- World famous department stores Selfridges, Liberty
- The stunning Langham Hotel, a famous bar serving unforgettable cocktails
- World famous medical street Harley Street and of course the famous Portland Hospital, where the offspring of royal families are born
- The area is rich in cultural life, museums, galleries and theater
- Strong universities: London Business School, Regent University, LSE, UCL, University of Arts
- Offices of well-known companies Google, Facebook, BBC, RIBA