Brigade Court 2 - Flats
Borough, London, UK
Brigade Court is an inspired development, which comprises architectural contrasts, as it connects past, present and future through a mix of Grade II listed buildings and the finest contemporary architecture. It is a historical building, which was built in 1878 as London Fire Brigade, situated in the heart of Borough, Zone 1 London.
About the Project
- 199 beautifully designed apartments and duplexes
- Zone 1 prime location in SE1
- Brigade Court has excellent transport links
- 5 min walk from Borough Underground Station and 10 min walk to the riverside
- Residents’ Gym, screening room, and private dining room
- Rooftop terraces with city views
- Central landscaped court
- Very high specs finishing of the apartments
- 999 Leasehold
About the Area
- With an abundance of stations and cycle paths and the river nearby, Borough is one of London’s best connected district
- Brigade Court is perfectly positioned to bring the whole of London within easy reach, as it is stationed in the heart of Borough, SE1
- Borough is where you can find the legendary Borough Market alongside historic theatres, traditional markets and ancient ruins.
- You can go sightseeing the top tourist attractions, such as: Shakespeare’s Globe and London Bridge, Tate Modern, National Theatre, London Eye and the Shard
- Nearby, the Thames Clipper ferry provides swift and inspiring connections up and down the river.