Chelsea Creek 3 - Flats
Fulham, London, UK
Chelsea Creek brings a characteristically European style of waterside living to Central London. As Chelsea Creek’s architect Michael Squire remarks: ”It is a place of great character and charm. Situated near the river Thames beautifully designed The Imperial and Westwood House both feature a collection of apartments benefitting from luxurious interior design, and access to an enviable collections of wellness amenities.n
About the Project
- Chelsea Creek is a unique home to luxurious canal side apartments and exceptional development setting new standards for sophisticated London living nearby King's Road. Bright, contemporary apartments that overlook restful canal waterways, tree-lined promenades, landscaped gardens, lawns and flowerbeds.
- Chelsea Creek showcases a beautiful selection of highly specified 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments fitted out to the highest specification and penthouses with luxurious kitchens and bathrooms and air conditioned living spaces.
- Moments from the popular King’s Road, well serviced public transport links include 4minute walk to Imperial Wharf station which provides easy connections throughout London and transport links by bus, river taxi or underground from Fulham Broadway.
- All apartments are with modern finishing, flooring with underfloor heating and a generous open plan living/dining area, German U-shaped, handless kitchen with integrated appliances, balconies with plenty of storage space throughout
- Residents of this exceptional new address have exclusive use of The Spa, the state of the art health and fitness centre in Chelsea Creek, with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gymnasium and treatment room. Residents will also benefit from car parking, 24hour concierge and an unrivalled selection of shops, bars, restaurants, leisure facilities and beautiful landscaped courtyards and gardens offer places to sit & unwind.
- Rental 3% yield
- 999 leasehold
About the Area
- A stunning location with tree-lined avenues and meandering waterways offer a refreshingly unique urban lifestyle.
- Just moments from your doorstep you will find the local bars, restaurants and cafes of Imperial Wharf and shop endlessly on the nearby King's Road, Sloane Street or Westfield.
- And yet, there is a famous design centre