London Dock 3 - Flats
Tower Hamlets, London, UK
London Dock is developed by St George, situated in the heart of Wapping, just moments from Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, St Katharine Docks and the City. This exciting new destination, a thriving new cultural quarter, featuring a magnificent choreographed central water feature and the finest selection of high quality new homes in Zone 1 London.
About the Project
- 1,800 high quality new homes in the hearty of Wapping, designed by award –winning architect Patel Taylor
- City location in close proximity to key London landmarks
- Nearby Zone 1 transport links: excellent transport links: 5 min walk to River Thames, 6 min to St Katharine Docks, 8 min to Tower Bridge Underground Station, 10 min to Wapping Overground Station.
- 7.5 acres(0.0117 sq/ miles) of landscaped open space, walkways and seating areas
- Residents have use of a fully-equipped gymnasium, squash court, and virtual golf suite
- A state-of-the-art private screening room with surround sound is available exclusively to residents, Luxury spa and swimming pool facilities, 24-Hour Concierge,
- 180,sq/ft. of commercial space
- Splendid view of fine gardens and breath-taking fountains
About the Area
- Wapping has roots that stretch back centuries; its cobbled streets are home to converted warehouses, music halls and historic pubs.
- Wilton's is the world's oldest surviving Grand Music Hall, a stunning and atmospheric building hosts an exciting programme of entertainment including theatre, music, comedy, cinema and cabaret
- Wapping is a truly authentic destination, filled with independent cafés, bars and restaurants
- The Prospect of Whitby - London's oldest riverside pub - was popular with Charles Dickens
- By the river, Hermitage Community Moorings attracts sailing barges, tugs and small boats.