Landmark Place 1 - Flats
Tower Hamlets, London, UK
It is here, in this area, that thousands of years of British history began - 2000 years ago, Roman legionaries landed on this North Bank of the river and founded “Londinium,“ - London! ‘The City’ is one of the world's most influential financial centres!
About the Project
- This incredible location is home to the cultural treasures of the British nation such as the Tower of London and the legendary Tower Bridge
- Almost every street is “steeped in history” such as “Moscaw Street” testifies to the warm relationship between Queen Elizabeth and Tsar Ivan the Terrible
- The great fire occurred in 1666 in the City, “stone London“ started being built, which we could see now
- The world-famous skyscrapers Ghurkin, Walky -Talky buildings rise majestically.
- Within walking distance are the famous exclusive restaurants Le Pont de la Tour, Shard
- Cultural life is in full swing here, with numerous exhibitions at the Tate Modern, Hayward galleries and performances by National Theaters
About the Area
- This amazing complex is located within walking distance from Tower Hill underground stations 3 minutes and Monument 8 minutes on foot
- The architecture of the building is impressive, 80% of the materials are glass - this was invented by the architect to maximize the panoramic views of the Thames and London
- The complex offers its residents 24/7 concierge, gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and spa room, conference hall, cinema and parking
- Apartments completed with an elegant and stylish finish: heated floors in the bathrooms, carpet in the bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with Siemens household appliances
- Spacious terrace