Beaufort Park 2 - Flats
Barnet, London, UK
Beaufort Park is West London’s most exciting destinations by St George. This thriving community is the ideal place to live, with contemporary, light-filled apartments boasting exclusive health and fitness facilities, landscaped gardens, all with the convenience of shops, bars and restaurants at the heart of the development.
About the Project
- Beaufort Park is one of North Easy access to Central London on 25 acres of landscaped parkland and courtyards with fantastic range of amenities.
- Good transport links Colindale London Underground Station is only 8 minutes walk.
- It is a new collection of Manhattan, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses, set within a green and open environment with stunning views. Beaufort Park features a distinctive design, each home is light-filled and fitted with contemporary details.
- The design of the apartments has been crafted with careful consideration to deliver efficient use of space and a light, airy feeling. A wealth of natural light floods from the balcony / terrace that comes available with all apartments. The open-plan layout maximises the space available, creating flexible living. All apartments come with fine finishing and engineered flooring. The style statement continues through the sliding doors and the bedrooms with fitted wardrobes,
- Residents benfit from 24/7 concierge, spa, gym, swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi
- In addition, excellent shopping and restaurants, residents of Beaufort Park are able to experience the taste of the East. Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall, London's newest and largest Asian food hall, is located a short distance from Beaufort Park. This is the perfect spot to spend a weekend afternoon with friends and family.
- Rental 3,5% yield
- 999 leasehold
About the Area
- Barnet district where this project is located was the site of one of the most important battles in the War of the Roses- the battle of Barnet on 13 April 1471
- Barnet is the largest London borough by population
- The oldest tree in London a yew dating back to 2,000 years to Anglo Saxon times, can be found in the area
- 30 Outstanding nearby.