190 Strand 1 - Flats
Strand, London, UK
190 Strand is a luxury residential complex located in the historical center of the capital in the Strand area - near Covent Garden with its world famous theaters, galleries, restaurants, boutiques and Trafalgar Square.
About the Project
- The place where 190 Strand project is now has been home to a fruit market for many centuries. The song that is still heard from the bells of the nearby St. Clement church is “oranges and lemons say the bells of St. Clement!”
- Chic architecture of the building, “typical British Style”
- Nearest tube station is Temple just 2 min walking distance
- Luxurious facilities 24/7 concierge, gym, swimming pool, spa, cinema, conference room and underground parking
- High level of building: bespoke fitted kitchen, stone worktop, full Simens appliances: hob, oven, microwave, fridge / freezer, wine cooler and dishwasher. Comfortable cooling and heating control throughout the apartment. Heated floors. The bathrooms have Villeroy & Boche plumbing, fitted mirrored wardrobes, fully marble walls. Entrance wooden doors and wooden surface to the terraces. Luxurious soft carpet in bedrooms and fitted wardrobes. Wood floor in the halls. There are CCTV surveillance cameras and a video intercom.
- There is a Japanese restaurant and café at the development
- 999 Leasehold
About the Area
- This is a truly famous address associated with many historical aspects and aristocracy, living in the Strand area for centuries. Over the past 200 years, this area has been renowned for having the most prestigious lawyers and attorneys living here!
- Tsar Peter the Great, also lived in this area when he studied in London
- It was from the Charing Cross station located in the area that all distances in Europe were measured. Lenin came to this station when he visited London for the first time!
- The famous Court of Justice, where hearings of the most serious people in the world take place
- The most prestigious English bank Coutts, where the Queen keeps her funds
- Royal former residence of Somerset House, the Queen donated this building to the people and now various exhibitions are hosted there. During winter time, there is also an ice rink!
- Numerous theaters, galleries, fashionable restaurants and bars
- Covent Garden market
- World famous hotels, Savoy, Strand
- The area is home to significant educational institutions, King's College and the London School of Economics and Political Science.