Grand Union 1 - Flats
Wembley, London, UK
A very picturesque place in the North-West of London, a lot of greenery and a stunning 850 meter canal that flows near the project. It seems that you are far from all the bustle of London, but literally 25 minutes by tube and you are in the center!
About the Project
- Convenient transport links - literally 6-7 minutes walk to Stone Bridge metro station / 18 minutes to Paddington, 26 minutes to Oxford Street, 28 minutes to Piccadilly Circus
- Convenient access to major universities: ICL 23 min / University of Westminster 24 min, London College of Fashion 28 min / UCL 35 min
- Resident center - 24/7 concierge, gym, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, spa, billiard room, home theater, wine storage and underground parking
- The project has large gardens for residents and paths for cyclists
- Stylish finishes of the apartments: customised built kitchen, stone worktop, full Simens appliances: stove, oven, microwave, fridge / freezer, wine cooler and dishwasher. Comfortable cooling and heating control throughout the apartment. Bathrooms have mirrored fitted wardrobes, fully tiled walls. Entrance wooden doors and wooden surface to the terraces. Luxurious soft rugs in bedrooms and fitted wardrobes. There are CCTV surveillance cameras and a video intercom.
- Rental Yield 3.7% p/a
- 999 Leasehold
About the Area
- The rich history and heritage of this area dates back to 1200
- Prestigious schools are located nearby: Alperton Community School, Perivale Primary School, Harrow
- Numerous cafes and restaurants
- The area is home to Park Royal - the largest business park in London, creating 65,000 jobs