Upton Gardens 1 - Flats
Newham, London, UK
Upton Gardens is a new community of 842 homes. Taking into account that Newham will have five Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) stations, it has become one of the attractive London areas for the investment and vibrant life of professionals and families n
About the Project
- At Upton Gardens there will be 1, 2,3 and 4-bedroom new apartments within Newham Borough.
- Conveniently located in Zone 3, Upton Gardens is a 6-minute walk from Upton Park Underground station. With direct links to central London reach Liverpool Street in 15 minutes, Canary Wharf in 16 minutes and the West End in 31 minutes.
- This home features an open plan fitted kitchen, lounge, dining area with fully integrated appliances leading out to a private balcony or terrace. The apartment also benefits from floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing natural light to flood in, while kitchens are equipped with a full range of appliances, making cooking and entertaining a pleasure.
- Residents can also enjoy landscaped grounds, on-site amenities, a new community space and cafés, resident’s gym, concierge.
- Private outdoor space and parking included, car club and family play areas with all homes
- Super A rated energy efficient, Hyperoptic broadband available
- Awarded NHBC ‘Pride in the Job’ & ‘Built for Life’ accredited
- Rental 3% yield
- 999 leasehold
About the Area
- Upton Gardens is an ideal location for professionals and families.
- Located on Green Street, residents benefit from independent shops, fruit and veg stalls, bakeries and restaurants showcasing food from around the world.
- Within walking distance, you can also find a surprising amount of green space, such as West Ham Park, Priory Park and Central Park.
- To the east, is the busy shopping and entertainment centre of Stratford and the nearby Olympic Stadium. Upton Gardens is northeast of the O2 centre with its shops, restaurants and, of course, its huge event venue
- Westfield Stratford, can be reached in 11 minutes from Upton Park Underground and is fourth-largest shopping centre in the UK.