One Crown Place 2 - Flats
Liverpool Street, London, UK
Crown Place is not only the financial heart of London, but it is also one of the most desirable locations on the City of London fringes with professional workplaces and lifestyle services all within a five-minute walk. It is a hotspot of culture as well as commerce.
About the Project
- One Crown Place artfully combines 246 private apartmentsn 140,000 sq ft of offices, a variety of retail, a destination within a fully restored Georgian terrace and two geometric towers masterfully created by internationally renowned architect Kohn Pederson Fox (KPF)
- A never-before-seen roof terrace with a serenity garden provide residents access to 2,475 sq ft of private outdoor space to retreat
- Tall ceiling apartments
- Beautifully crafted by interiors firm Bowler James Brindley, with custom-designed kitchens and wardrobes by B&B Italia and kitchens by Arclinea
- A 24-hour concierge, gym, residents’ lounge, screening room, work hub and private dining room.
- Within just a five-minute walk, global institutions such as UBS, Pinsent Masons, ICAP, Allen & Overy, McCann and Amazon can be reached
- Liverpool Street Station is three minutes by foot, providing access to new Crossrail links and UK’s international airports.
- A plethora of restaurants and bars surround One Crown Place
- 999 years leasehold
About the Area
- Morning, noon and night, the City and Shoreditch are yours for the taking. Sample some of the best Mediterranean food north of the Alps, dip your toe into the lean, green world of plant-based cuisine or, for something more refined, you’ll discover ten Michelin Starred restaurants within a 20-minute walk
- From the heritage brands of the Royal Exchange to Commercial Street’s bright boutiques, This is where the City wears flats and Shoreditch picks out heels.
- Red church Street and Spitalfields have become the area’s most sought-after destinations for design and fashion - bywords for all things bespoke, boutique and independent. Browse everything from skin, hair and body care essentials to new clothing and eyewear labels.
- From the 450-year-old Royal Exchange to more recent shopping and foodie destinations like Broadgate, the City is a kaleidoscope of different worlds scattered across ancient streets. A place showered with international acclaim, but where local knowledge still reigns.