Woodberry Down 2 - Flats
Finsbury Park, London, UK
North London Woodberry Down is an innovative Regeneration Project which, once complete, will feature over 5,500 new homes set in 64 acres adjacent to the spectacular natural surroundings of two existing reservoirs and Finsbury Park , all within a short distance of Central London and the City. It is a sustainable development committed to the natural environment and energy conservation, enhancing the area’, s abundant wildlife with large, improved public open spaces and the finest selection of high quality new homes in Zone 2 London.
About the Project
- Landmark Partnership Awards: Customer Satisfaction Gold Award (2019), RICS Awards 2018 Winner (Best Regeneration of the Year 2018, Project of the Year 2018)
- Unique waterside location
- The nearest Underground Stations - Finsbury Park and Manor House are just 3 minutes walk and you can get to the City in 20 min. Excellent transport links: 8 min to King’s Cross, 12 min to Oxford Circus and 14 min to Green Park Underground stations
- Luxury apartments with the finest and elegant finishing: engineered flooring to living, dining, kitchen, hall and reception areas
- All apartments are equipped with Miele appliances and, even, you will be able to select one of three colour palette options for your kitchen and bathrooms. Cooling and heating systems
- Stained solid wood entrance door, Internal doors in white painted finish
- Aluminium balcony decking
- The 24-hour Concierge, SPA, gym and pool
- Strong capital Appreciation
- 3,5 yield p/a
About the Area
- One of the London’s most eclectic areas
- London is home to many reputable centres of higher education which attract students from all over the world. Woodberry Down, with its major underground, bus and train connections, is an ideal base for students studying at the city's major campuses
- A number of welcoming cafes and restaurants are on offer for all to enjoy, such as: Zer Café & Juice Bar that is open all day serving tantalising healthy fare, alongside Sublime Italian restaurant, a cafe set alongside the nature reserve and Simply Organique, a health food store and coffee shop.
- Woodberry Down also has a health centre, two schools and an academy all within walking distance. Residents will benefit from of a local supermarket, various retail amenities including Woodberry Down Fruit & Veg store, the post office and a dry cleaners.
- Visible from Woodberry Down, the West Reservoir Water Sports Centre provides activities including sailing, kayaking and canoeing courses for adults and children.