Hayes Village 1 - Flats
Hayes, London, UK
The development is presented by Nestle Appartments – a stunning Art Deco design building and green open space at west London's newest village – Hays Village. Nestle Apartments is set within the original, stunning, former Nestle Factory building.
About the Project
- Hayes Village is going to have over 1,300 homes as part of an area undergoing significant regeneration in Hayes.
- With these unique features preserved, some homes will come with up to 4-metre high ceilings and beautiful large windows.
- With Crossrail to serve Hayes & Harlington Station, the area will have faster connections than many Zone 2 locations. 9-minute walk to Hayes & Harlington Station (to be served by Crossrail), Heathrow in 5 minutes and Bond Street in 20 minutes via Crossrail
- Residents' will enjoy a private gym, shops and cafes set along the Grand Union Canal.nbuilding with prime position overlooking the gardens
- Over 9 acres of parks and green open space
- Car parking and cycle storage available
- High rental demand - located close to large businesses including GSK, Sky and Apple
- Strong capital appreciation
- 999 leasehold
About the Area
- Hayes is a welcoming, green zone, well-connected corner of West London
- Amenities within easy reach of the development include a busy high street, an Asda Superstore, a library, cinema, sports centre, coffe shops and cafes
- Hayes Park School is just a short drive from the development
- For the great outdoors, Cranford Park and Country Park are both less than 10 minutes away