White City 2 - Flats
Shepherd's Bush, London, UK
Being at White City, you immediately feel the movement of life! You see a chic development with impressive gardens flooded with light. It is an ideal place to stay with a family, as a professional or just a student. The proximity to the city center, good schools, shops, parks, convenient transport links and the wonderful infrastructure of the complex make White City so attractive!
About the Project
- This project is very dynamic, you feel “life is in full swing”
- There are gorgeous gardens and fountains
- White City offers amazing facilities: concierge 24/7, gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa salon, conference room, parking and also in the winter – a skating rink
- High specification of the apartments: bespoke fitted kitchen with lighting, composite chrome plumbing, full Miele appliances. Comfortable cooling and heating control throughout the apartment. Heated floors. The bathrooms are composite stone, fitted mirrored wardrobes, fully tiled walls. Entrance wooden doors and wooden surface to the terraces. Luxurious soft rugs in bedrooms and fitted wardrobes. "Engineering" wood floor in the halls. CCTV surveillance cameras and audio / video intercom are available.
- 2 years warranty from the developer & 10 years warranty from National Home Building Council).
About the Area
- You simply cannot imagine an even more convenient transport connection. 2 minutes to White City & Wood Lane metro station. Shepherds Bush Station 5 minutes.
- One of the largest department stores, Westfield, and numerous shops are just stone's throw from the development
- Weekend Portobello market is walking proximity as well.
- Plethora of restaurants and caffes.
- “Green Belt”- Hammersmith & и Holland Parks are nearby
- Moreover, presence of good schools: Fox primary School, Godolphin & Latymer, West London Free School, International School of London and Lamda
- Easy journey to UCL, King’s College London, Imperial College London, Queen Mary University.
- On top of that, the White City area is undergoing massive regeneration with over £3 billion invested in the area. A huge academic campus has been built for Imperial College London, a new “village” of BBC Media Village is under construction, and many world-famous companies and brands are moving their head offices to White City.